Is It Your Time to
Buy or Sell Your Home?
Maybe Upgrade? Have Questions?
Well, I'm Here to Help!!
Hi, I'm Lewis Hughes Real Estate Broker
@ Century 21 Van Dorm Realty
With 24 Properties Sold
I know how to get it SOLD!
From Condos to Acres, Mobiles to 3 Stories, Duplexes to Private Runways, Mt Views to Water Views...
I Know the Market & I Make it Happen!!
Covering Western WA Counties:
South King, Pierce, Thurston, Mason,
Lewis, Cowlitz & Grays Harbor.
Buying or Selling I'm Looking Forward to the Opportunity to be Your Real Estate Agent!
360-790-7664
LewisHughesRealtor@gmail.com
Here are some of the Properties
Sold by Lewis Hughes
Yelm 12.83 Acres & 2 Houses!
Roy 5 Acres & Huge Shop
Centralia Double Lot
Kalama Acreage W/View of the Columbia
Lake Limerick/Shelton
Deck View of the Puget Sound
Lacey Horizon Point
Olympia W/Acreage
Renton/Condo
Want to know the Value of Your
Home-Condo-Townhouse-Duplex?
↓ Then just click on the link ↓













.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment