Recent updates include New Flooring 2026, Interior Paint 2026, New Roof 2025, New Furnace 2024 & just serviced, New A/C, Kitchen remodel, all the big work has been done, it's Vacant and Move in Ready! Close to JBLM, Spanaway Park/Lake, Pierce County REC, & schools. A Rambler with a Large Lot and no HOA's is getting harder to find so don't miss this opportunity to Make This House Your Own!
Click on the link below to see more!
16106 14th Avenue E
Hi, I'm Lewis Hughes Real Estate Broker
Century 21 Van Dorm Realty
Changing Lives One Home at Time!
Your Premier Top Producing Real Estate Broker!
Covering Western WA Counties:
South King, Pierce, Thurston, Mason,
Lewis, Cowlitz & Grays Harbor
I Know the Area & I Make it Happen!!
Buying or Selling I Look Forward to the
Opportunity to be Your Real Estate Agent!
"List it With Lewis" I'll Get it Sold!! 360-790-7664
No comments:
Post a Comment